This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist Series SE3 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, June 20, 2017 · 1 Replies · 30 Views

Josh Shaw

I've been on the last step of SE3 for each of the wrist series for a little while, just trying to get better before moving on to SE4.  I have tried a rep of each on SE4, with FTP-SE4 being the only one I really struggled getting at least a rep, which is why I've been trying to hold the top of each rep on FTP-SE3.  Thanks in advance for feedback.

 

 

Luke Searra

Overall not too bad. I would recommend however you focus more on controlling through your wrist pushup transition instead of skipping it by popping on and off the floor, and in and out of the wrist pushup. Also even in a kneeling position please try to emphasise PPT (posterior Pelvic Tilt), as well as (Scapular protraction), or round shoulders at the top of every pushup and position.

Very good work and progress so far. Great first knuckle pushups.