This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

No progression or mastery?

Started by Tobias Karlsson, June 18, 2017 · 2 Replies · 115 Views

Tobias Karlsson

Hi I am still learning the format, so I just want to verify that I am doing it correctly.

I am currently doing F1/H1 and today I added the stretch series to get more flexible. In the F1/H1 its follow along in the progression and get mastery step by step. In this one is its just follow along in the 40 min video and then I will improve over time? No specific things that should be mastered? 

Sorry if this has been explained before, 

Cheers

Darin Phoenix

Hi Tobias,

You are exactly correct. There is no mastery required for the Stretch Series. It is a matter of completing the follow along workouts and allowing your body the time to make the improvements that it requires. If you are unsure as to whether or not you are correctly completing any of the exercises then you can submit a video for review either here on the Forums or privately via customer support. We are always here to assist you with any queries.

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Tobias Karlsson,

I would also want to add that you have the breakdown of exercises and progressions of your Thoracic Bridge Series in your Course Library. :)