This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand One Basics

Started by Ethan Grossman, June 17, 2017 · 1 Replies · 111 Views

Ethan Grossman

So I've been doing the full course for about three months.  I keep expecting the HS series to get harder as I progress but it's not.  My main holdback is mobility, the strength stuff seems to easy.  So my question is, how much of each exercise are we supposed to do or is it just the short length of the videos?  For example, I only do about 20 seconds of each wrist exercise and about the same for the handstand parts.  Is this correct?

 

Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hi Ethan,

The exact number of sets and repetitions/amount of time to perform each exercise is displayed in your workout details. Simply click the handstand workout on your dashboard and you will be redirected to your scheduled HS training for the day. After each exercise is complete, be sure to log how it felt using the smiley faces. This will ensure that your prescribed sets and reps update for the next session. 

More course details can be accessed in the introduction section of your fitness tab. Click 'Fitness' in the top bar, then 'Introduction' and then look on the left-hand menu for your handstand training articles. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions arise.