This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretching after a workout

Started by Stephanie Hedger, June 15, 2017 · 1 Replies · 81 Views

Stephanie Hedger

I've been working through the 3 stretch programs for a couple of months now and they are doing wonders but I'm wondering what I should be doing after workouts. Alongside the foundation series I also do other exercises like running and rocking climbing or even just sitting at my desk for far too many hours in the day. I don't want to overstretch by doing the stretch programs too often but additionally I feel like I should be doing something after these workouts but what is the balance?

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

The best idea it is to compensate the work.

do you perform rock climbing? stretch bicep and lats

do you stay at the desk? stretch quads, hips flexor and hamstring.