Hi I have been stuck at 4sets of 15 ring row for several weeks. I can get 12 of the last set on a good day. I do this workout once a week . Does anybody have a suggestion on how to move forward ?
thank you,
Richard
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Richard Mifsud, June 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 152 Views
Hi I have been stuck at 4sets of 15 ring row for several weeks. I can get 12 of the last set on a good day. I do this workout once a week . Does anybody have a suggestion on how to move forward ?
thank you,
Richard
Hi @Richard Mifsud,
Best thing to do is to send a video for form check.
HI Richard, i would try as first solution to add an additional set after the last one prescribed from the course. if nothing happens I would add another session in the week only for the row.
10 hours ago, Richard Mifsud said:Hi I have been stuck at 4sets of 15 ring row for several weeks.
'Several weeks' doesn't sound like a problem at all, or did you meant 'several months'?