^ 3x2 felt solid
Thought I would check in and see if there is anything I can improve
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Segervall, June 13, 2017 · 6 Replies · 106 Views
^ 3x2 felt solid
Thought I would check in and see if there is anything I can improve
Hi @Ryan Segervall,
Looking good. Keep up the good work.
Hopefully next time try shooting the video a bit more closer.
On 6/13/2017 at 10:54 AM, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Ryan Segervall,
Looking good. Keep up the good work.Hopefully next time try shooting the video a bit more closer.
Will do!
was just curious on how my wrist prep looked? More specifically the finger tip pushups
It looks solid, Ryan.
On your wrist push ups it looks like you might be picking up a small bend in the elbows at the bottom of your stretch. Keep the elbows locked throughout the set. On your fingertip push ups you are not extending your wrists completely on each rep. Work on hitting 180 degrees of extension consistently. Other than that, things look good. Nice job!
@Jeffrey Bittner Its been a while since I last posted a form check for these, Ive kept your advice in my mind and have now progressed to the next variation for most of these wrist prep movements. My only concern is the amount of visible sway from side to side on the wrist pushup.
Anything I should work on to make these better?
Thanks,
Ryan
You're doing an awesome job, Ryan. On your wrist push ups, engaging your glutes will help you to minimize the swaying. Balancing a yoga block on your lower back as you do your wrist push ups will help you to ensure that you are not swaying during your reps.