This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE8 Undergrip HLL & im

Started by Jin Liu, June 13, 2017 · 2 Replies · 66 Views

Jin Liu

Does the PE look ok? 

For the iM, should I let the weight hanging away (further down) from the bench more? Right now I'm only using a 5lbs weight and I don't feel anything. I'm more like grabbing onto the bottom of bench to pull myself down. I guess as I get more flexible, the weight should increase, and should be some distance away from the bottom of the bench? What's an appropriate weight for this im?

thanks! :)

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Jin Liu,

For the iM you definitely need a heavier weight that is why you don't feel anything. Try increasing the weight until you feel the stretch then thats your starting weight. The PE looks good. Try touching the top bar with your toes. :)

Alessandro Mainente

During the PE I still prefer the hips lower at the top of the rep. Trying to compress more and only after the hips can move away from the stallbar.