I just started today. Here are videos of the initial elements. I appreciate any critiques and advice.
thanks
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSThayzZZw
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Valerie Morwood, June 13, 2017 · 6 Replies · 64 Views
I just started today. Here are videos of the initial elements. I appreciate any critiques and advice.
thanks
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSThayzZZw
Hi @Valerie Morwood,
On the first video you need to be on a squat position without your butt touching the floor before you roll backwards just like in your second video.
The second video looks good. ![]()
Thanks for your feedback Leo.
The first video is supposed to be the pressure rock and roll (4.1). When I reviewed the video, he is touching does not come into a squat. Is the video wrong? Just want to clarify so I do it right.
the first video shows the 4.1 while the second it is an incomplete 4.2.
Ok. I really should have labelled the videos. The first is supposed to be 4.1 and the second is supposed to be 3.1.
OK they are fine.
Thanks