This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Movement Designations

Started by Tee Met, June 12, 2017 · 2 Replies · 57 Views

Tee Met

Hello Coach,

I am a recent convert to the Stretch Series.  As a result I have been reviewing the various posts on the Forum.  Any number of TB posts refer to the various stretch designations.  I am able to see the videos for the entire Stretch Series but unfortunately when I end the videos the various stretch designations are not available.  Or are at least not visible.  How can I find a list of the various designations for each of the three Stretch Series videos?  I'd like to use the information found in the other posts.

Thank you!

Pauline Taube

Hi Tee,

Thank you for reaching out.

You can find a list of each individual Stretch in your Course Library. You'll find a link under the 'Fitness' tab on your Dashboard. Click on the TB series and then the second link. I've also attached a direct link to your Course Library below:

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/#series/stretch

Please let us know if you need further assistance or have any other questions :) 

Tee Met

Pauline,

The link was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!