i have purchased stretch course but i have no idea how to do it.if I'm not able to hold that stretch or so or
i should start with course library or dashboard ?
Started by Ibrahim Munshi, June 11, 2017 · 3 Replies · 2,327 Views
i have purchased stretch course but i have no idea how to do it.if I'm not able to hold that stretch or so or
i should start with course library or dashboard ?
Ibrahim, please follow the follow along video for your stretch course. It's as simple as that. If you have any questions about how to make a specific stretch doable "scale", please ask our forum coaches for scaling recommendations .
You can also go to the course library and learn the stretches in detail and how to scale. That s very important. If you are still in doubt, ask in the forum as suggested.
I agree with Antonio, The first 3 sessions or so of each stretch series I just went into the course library and watched the tutorial videos and performed the stretch as it was explained and then roughly timed it so that I was close to the required duration/reps. After about a month I had a good general grasp of each stretch so I then progressed to the follow along video. When I went straight into the follow along it went too quickly and I wasn't sure if I was reaching the correct positions.