This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

No improvement for 3month

Started by Chaeyoung Jung, June 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 149 Views

Chaeyoung Jung

I've been doing H1 PE9 for 3 months. Now it's 4 x 48s. I don't see any improvement on endurance. I can hold wall handstand with wrists 2inch from the wall for 3min at first set but I can't hold even 1min at second set. I'm really confused if I may go to PE10. What you guys think about it?

 

Sorry for the bad English.

Darin Phoenix

Hi,

I am also confused. If you are on 4 x 48 seconds why are you holding the first set for 3 minutes?

The answer to whether you should move on to PE10 is definitely a no. I have said this before many times in this forum sometimes the progress that we are making is not always visible. The body adapts on its own time frame, it may take a year before you have the required strength endurance to progress. It will take as long as it takes, however, once you have built up the required conditioning it will make progress much easier down the track. 

Be consistent in your training there are no shortcuts, failure is simply telling you that you haven't reached your goals yet. It is only those that give up that don't reach them.

Chaeyoung Jung

Okay. I will keep trying PE9.

I just tried to hold as long as I can. I usually perform PE9 as it is.

Thanks !