Hi All,
I would love any and all feedback and regards to this drill. I feel like the balance is still a litttle shaky and I would like to improve, but not sure what I should be focusing on. Thanks for your input!
Much Love,
Angela
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Angela Kukhahn, June 6, 2017 · 7 Replies · 121 Views
Hi All,
I would love any and all feedback and regards to this drill. I feel like the balance is still a litttle shaky and I would like to improve, but not sure what I should be focusing on. Thanks for your input!
Much Love,
Angela
Hi Angela,
It's looking good. Your ribs are sticking out slightly and you have a small pike in the hips. Squeeze your stomach to help pull your ribs in and squeeze your gluts to help keep PPT. Awesome job so far!
Thanks so much for the feedback Jeffery! I will work on both of those and hopefully post again soon with some progress!
Hey Angela, jeffrey suggestion it is correct, the idea of more PPT it is to try to reach closer to the wall with the hips. think about doing it on the floor and let the entire anterior body reach the floor.
Thank you Alessandro. I have been working on it, and I think I have made a little bit of progress. Let me know what you think.
Here is a video.
Beautiful.
Awesome job @Angela Kukhahn ![]()
Thank You Alessandro and Leo!
Over here doing the happy dance right now!!!! Yay!!!!