This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cramps with Wall Middle Split

Started by Affan Osman, June 6, 2017 · 1 Replies · 84 Views

Affan Osman

When we do 120s wall middle split should our leg be just touching the wall or off the wall? When my legs are touching the wall the exercise is much easier. When I take them off the wall I can barely do for 10 seconds without taking a break because of cramps in quads. I know with the next exercise where we do pulls you take your leg off the wall but not sure about this one.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Affan , you take the legs on the wall you are reducing the work on the groin and this is not the goal, the legs must be slightly off the wall, cramps here are due to tight glutes and hamstring.