This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking to meet/network with GST students south of Boston, MA area.

Started by Stephen Desrosiers, June 6, 2017 · 0 Replies · 327 Views

Stephen Desrosiers

Hey everybody!

I live in Lakeville, MA and am having a hard time finding people to network with who's interested in GST.  Unfortunately crossfit and regular local fitness centers are the only options in my area(that I know of). So needless to say my GST training has been in my basement lol. 

I bought Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 three years ago, followed both for a few months, then got lazy and stopped.(I know I know) My wake up call was two years ago when I injured my shoulder. After taking time to heal I finally started the program again and have been training consistently for one year. For me it took about 7 months to really notice significant strength gains and improvements in how my joints felt.

I also bought the front split stretch series back in mid Oct, 2016 and have noticed very good gains in flexibility for 8 months of weekly stretching. After 6 months of front split stretch training though, I was sold and bought both middle split and thoracic spine two months ago. Middle split streching is going well, slowly but surely. Having a hard time improvising without the use of stall bars for the thoracic spin series though. Will definitely be looking into getting stall bars somehow though. 

Anyway, would love to find others just as passionate with GST as I am, in my area! 

Thanks guys!

Stephen