Hello, I have a question.
What is the right back position for MN PE 1? Maintain flat back through entire ROM?
In the form instructions it doesn't say, but it looks like she keeps flat back.
Thank you,
/Daniel
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by danande231, June 5, 2017 · 5 Replies · 159 Views
Hello, I have a question.
What is the right back position for MN PE 1? Maintain flat back through entire ROM?
In the form instructions it doesn't say, but it looks like she keeps flat back.
Thank you,
/Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for reaching out and great question!
At the bottom position of the tuck up you want to lay flat on the ground in a relaxed position. Hands and feet should touch the floor so your low back may come slightly off the floor. Try to keep the back as neutral as possible without forcing yourself in either apt or ppt.
Feel free to submit a video! We'd love to follow your training
Thanks!
Ok I see. I will work on neutral spine.
Daniel, Feel free to send us over a video anytime. Form checks on video are super helpful.
Shoulder flexion will play a big part on how much you arch at the bottom as I have found to my detriment.
Because my flexion is so poor in order for me to touch the floor with my hands and feet at the same time in the bottom position I have to arch my back significantly . It makes for a very poor looking tuck up that I'm struggling to make progress :/(
Tanya, I posted a form check from my latest workout and have got feedback .
Hi Leigh, yes same for me I also need to work on that flexibility. Hope to get bridge stretch soon.