Hi,
Thanks so much for trying to give me ideas...I'll continue with my Dr.
Kathy
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Katherine Zodiaco, June 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
Hi,
Thanks so much for trying to give me ideas...I'll continue with my Dr.
Kathy
Do you know if you are gaining bodyfat or muscle? Are you just looking at the scale weight?
And stop fasting for extended periods of time. Thats a great way to tell the body to slam on the breaks when it comes to fat loss.
Hi Katherine,
Glad to hear you are healed and I'm happy to see you've been able to keep consistent with your GST! That's awesome. I'll do my best to help you with this.
Suggestions:
1. Add the starch back to your lunch. If you want to reduce your food intake, then keep portion sizes on the lower end of recommended. If you haven't reached the portion size tasks, you will soon.
2. Don't stress about the weight gain. Like Julian mentioned, it could be that you're gaining muscle and losing fat.
Questions:
1. What Thrive step are you currently on?
2. Was this 5-day fast water only? If not, what did you consume besides water, including coffee, tea, etc.?
Thank you @Julian Aldag & @Everett Carroll.