I have been doing the stretching courses. I can do some of the exercises in these courses, but there are some positions that I'm too inflexible to manage. Should I only work on doing the positions I can get into? or what else can I do?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
stretching courses advice
Started by Adam Rodwell, June 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 151 Views
Hi Adam,
It's completely normal to not be able to work through the entire series to begin with. Only work as far as you can in the beginning. As your flexibility and strength improves these will become easier.
Some of the stretches you might be able to scale. I highly recommend to study the technical instruction videos in your Course Library.
Please let us know if you have questions about any specific stretches and we may be able to find a scaled alternative for these. I also recommend to submit video form checks of exercises you are having difficulties with. This way we can better assist you
@Pauline Taube Thank you for the help. I will look into how I can scale the difficult exercises.
Hi Adam,
Let us know if we can help you scale. Definitely send over videos as that is super helpful for us to see your progress.