Wrist Crepitus Redux (Interosseous Membrane)

Started by Jacob Primeaux, June 3, 2017 · 1 Replies · 2,364 Views

Jacob Primeaux

I have this recurring problem with wrist clicking. No pain, but a feeling of weakness. My chiro says its likely due to a stretched interosseous membrane, and there's not really a good way to strengthen it back up. He's usually right about these things, but

1) any suggestions from people who have had similar problems.

2) Seems like wrapping my wrist is going to be necessary for me for the foreseeable future, so any direction on the How (and how tight) of wrapping so I can still do GST work would be greatly appreciated.

Pauline Taube

Hi Jacob,

I would recommend to do a MRI and discuss further with your chiro or an other medical professional about how to strengthen your wrists. Unfortunately we cannot give you any specific suggestions behind a monitor. 

Be careful when doing the wrist series and do not push through any pain.