This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE6

Started by Adriana Millan, June 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 90 Views

Adriana Millan

Hi! 

I was wondering if my shoulders and back are hollow enough? The video seems that the waist is practically over the hands, is this correct? I can't seem to go any further than this and i would love any tips! Thank you !https://youtu.be/E0cCfukG4xE

Pauline Taube

Hi Adriana,

Thanks for your submission.

If you can I'd recommend to take away the top part of the 'box' or use a bench. This will make the elevation slightly less and it'll be easier to get into the right position. 

I'd like to see some more lean into this position, imagine that you want your hands placed almost by your hips. As you focus on the lean make sure you keep a strong protraction and posterior pelvic tilt.

Looking forward to see your progress :) 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Adriana, 

Looking strong

In addition to Pauline's tips...

It may also help activate your serratus and lats to a greater degree if you splay your fingers and isometrally push your hands forward while keeping a strong lean.

Adriana Millan

Thank you Pauline and Mikey!

I took the both down by 6 inches and o dear Lord, I think i'm going to have to scale down. Still working on getting my hips over my hands but i will not be discouraged!  I really appreciate your feedback! It feels great to be part of this group ! :)

Pauline Taube

Keep working on it, Adriana :)

We are looking forward to see your next video and follow your GST journey!