This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE4 form question

Started by George Traganidas 235308, May 30, 2017 · 1 Replies · 65 Views

George Traganidas 235308

I tried today to do the exercise for the first time and I would like to see if I have all the details in place. From what I can see from the video you need pointed toes, feet together, legs together, engaged glutes, PPT, lower back on the floor, shoulders on the floor, arms extended, elbows locked and then try to get arms to touch the floor at a narrow grip. Like doing a handstand, but lie on the floor.

This is not the dish position where feet and shoulders are off the ground, right?

Am I missing anything? Any pointers?

Thanks,

George

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey George,

Spot on. I would add that your entire back should be touching the ground, not just the lower back.