This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Too Hot in my gym!

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 30, 2017 · 5 Replies · 65 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Dear all,

In these days it's getting hot, and unluckily my gym doesn't provide air condition, there are only a few fans on the ceiling. The last GST workouts have been very demanding: I am completely sweat-soaked, and I feel more exausthed. Trust me, yesterday I was going crazy :blink:! 

I guess a good habit is to drink water during workout. Basically I use to drink 1 L of the target 2L during that 2 hours of training. Considering this hot place, do you suggest to drink/eat something else before/during workouts, besides plain water (e.g. supplements or similar?)

Thanks to all!

Alessandro 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

You can consider adding to the water minerals and vitamins.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

You can consider adding to the water minerals and vitamins.

Thanks Ale!  Do you mean something like Polase or Supradyn, right?

Alessandro Mainente

well I use a product of the +Watt that is an italian customer.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
2 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

well I use a product of the +Watt that is an italian customer.

Wow, the web site looks interesting!... Grazie Ale!

Leo Trinidad

Its too hot in the Philippines too and I just got access to water and some coconut juice. :) vitamins will help a lot.