This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stiff leg windmill issue

Started by Travis Baucom, May 30, 2017 · 4 Replies · 220 Views

Travis Baucom

When I am doing the stiff leg windmill, my right shoulder has a tendon or muscle that rolls over and makes a pop. Any recommendations on how to stretch or limit the popping. To clarify, it doesn't cause me pain at all during or after.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Travis,

As long as there is no pain associated with the popping it is okay. The popping will most likely dissipate over time as your body becomes more accustomed to this movement. 

Antonio Alías Montoya
11 hours ago, Travis Baucom said:

When I am doing the stiff leg windmill, my right shoulder has a tendon or muscle that rolls over and makes a pop. Any recommendations on how to stretch or limit the popping. To clarify, it doesn't cause me pain at all during or after.

Yeah, same here man. Biceps tendon very probably. Good shoulder flexion might help.

Chad Moffitt

 Hi team!

 I’m having similar issues, a kind of pop in the shoulders and its a bit uncomfortable thought not painful.

 I’m wondering if there’s another helper exercise that would progress the soldiers along  so that doing stiff legged windmill works better?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Chad Moffitt said:

 Hi team!

 I’m having similar issues, a kind of pop in the shoulders and its a bit uncomfortable thought not painful.

 I’m wondering if there’s another helper exercise that would progress the soldiers along  so that doing stiff legged windmill works better?

Hi Chad, the post is 4 years old...i prefer you to use the private section and simply post a video of your execution...its definitely better checking the form first.