Dear Friends,
Need some clarifications on biosig spots. What is the deficiency problem when your fat deposit is primarily in the butt and the saddlebags? Also is there any biosig practitioners in India?
Thanks in advance
Ebenezer
Started by ebenezer, February 25, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,216 Views
Dear Friends,
Need some clarifications on biosig spots. What is the deficiency problem when your fat deposit is primarily in the butt and the saddlebags? Also is there any biosig practitioners in India?
Thanks in advance
Ebenezer
Estrogen, but it has to do with ratios and stuff. Can't tell you anymore.
Dear Triangle,
Kindly tell me what you would like to know. I would be more than happy to share if I know it.
Ebenezer
With a bit of google-fu, you can find a lot about the BioSig stuff. There was a heavy, multipage article about it out there I found once that was sort of a review of it.
Google.