This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Completed my first PE1... Now what?

Started by Rhys Phillips, May 28, 2017 · 2 Replies · 132 Views

Rhys Phillips

Hi,

I've just recently begun Foundation One, and two days ago I completed SLS PE1 Step 9. I notice that now I've completed it, it's gone from my program. 

Am I now responsible for programming that movement myself, or is it a requirement of the program to drop that exercise and move on?

Winter Phoenix

Hi Rhys,

Once you have completed step 9 of PE1 your programming should automatically move you on to PE2. If you are having any further diffciulty lodgea  customer support ticket and we can take a look at it.

Tanya Hill

Hi Rhys, 

@Winter Phoenix is correct about moving up into the next PE. However, you can still view the previous exercise by visiting your Course Library. To access your library, log into your course and click on Fitness in the top bar and it will give you the option to click your 'Course Library.'  

Does that help answer your question?