Hi
I just started this PE. How is my form?
PEhttps://youtu.be/QVfUs30AXXE
im sidehttps://youtu.be/ZZ_WApL8dKc
im backhttps://youtu.be/20ngY3Kq5T0
Johan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, May 27, 2017 · 5 Replies · 45 Views
Hi
I just started this PE. How is my form?
PEhttps://youtu.be/QVfUs30AXXE
im sidehttps://youtu.be/ZZ_WApL8dKc
im backhttps://youtu.be/20ngY3Kq5T0
Johan
Hi Johan,
It looks like you're doing a great job on this one so far. Can you also post a side view of your iM?
I think I posted one.
im sidehttps://youtu.be/ZZ_WApL8dKc
Hello Johan,
your iM side view looks spot on. I can't quite see the glute contraction and if your straddle is as wide as you can make it (maximum range of motion), because the video is slightly blurred, but that being said the movement looks pretty solid.
Hi @Luke Searra and @Jeffrey Bittner, thanks for your feedback. To me it seems like both of you missed that I posted a back and side view of the im on the first post, or do you need any other view? as far as I understand it you should be able to see the glute contraction and how wide the straddle is from the back view.
I can post a new vid of the im after my next f7 workout on Friday if needed.
Lastly I must say that I really appreciate all the feedback I get on my threads from all the forum coaches, you guys are awsome!
Cheers
Johan
Hi Johan,
You're right, sorry we missed that the first time. Your PE and iM both look solid. You're doing a great job!