Hello, Coaches! Would you please review my videos and let me know if I can move to PE3 or if there is anything I may need to work on before doing so? I included a side view of the iM. Um, the popping noises are my joints (knees mostly). ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jennifer Morgan, May 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 43 Views
Hello, Coaches! Would you please review my videos and let me know if I can move to PE3 or if there is anything I may need to work on before doing so? I included a side view of the iM. Um, the popping noises are my joints (knees mostly). ![]()
Hi @Jennifer Morgan,
First of all popping sounds are normal as long as there is no pain involved. Your PE looks good. just make sure to contract/activate your core throughout the exercise even in the top position. With the IM make sure that core and glutes are activated. Keeping those on mind make sure to work on them. Yes you can move on now. ![]()
Hello, @Leo Trinidad
Nope, no pain. I crackle and pop so much though that my friends wanted to nickname me Rice Crispies. Haha! Thanks for the advice!