This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A new schedule

Started by Travis Joseph, May 23, 2017 · 2 Replies · 128 Views

Travis Joseph

I'm changing my schedule, wanted to run it by the forums to get some opinions. 

I had some restrictions before and my schedule was rest tues and thurs.

Monday - Upper body + Bridge

Wednesday - Core + Legs + Front Splits

Friday - Handstand 1 + 2 + Middle Splits

Saturday - Climb or hike

Sunday Climb or hike

My new schedule allows for more time and I've also picked up yet another activity Muay Thai. Not a priority for me just a fun activity. Also I've noticed my progress in fundamentals has been slow so I think adding more days there would be good? Here's my thought on a new schedule

Monday - F7

Tuesday - Muay Thai (tues and thurs my friend teaches a class)

Wednesday - Handstands 1 + 2 + Middle Splits

Thursday - F7

Friday - Climb + front Splits

Saturday + Sunday - preferred rest days but I like to do some sort of activity climb/hike/bike ride. Less focused on exercise more on fun.

what do you think?

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Travis,

Your new schedule is missing the Thoracic Bridge Series. Otherwise, as long as you get each workout in once per week, you'll be all set. 

Travis Joseph

Oh right I forgot to write that in on sat or Sunday guess I didn't know exactly where to fit it in. Thanks for the feedback