I slowed these down to try to get up higher on my tailbone and to try to compress my legs in more. How are these looking? Am I on the right track? Thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kirsten Stewart, May 20, 2017 · 7 Replies · 165 Views
I slowed these down to try to get up higher on my tailbone and to try to compress my legs in more. How are these looking? Am I on the right track? Thank you.
Hi @Kirsten Stewart,
Good work, yes you are on the right track. Now just keep working on pulling your legs higher. ![]()
Have these gotten any better? Thank you.
Nice improvement, Kirsten
Keep working on the compression and also make sure that your legs are completely straight throughout the set!
Hopefully these are improving
Awesome job, Kristen! They're looking better and better. Keep it up!
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Awesome job, Kristen! They're looking better and better. Keep it up!
Thanks Jeffrey. My own personal goal is to get as much compression as possible, but for better understanding of the technique, would this amount of compression be sufficient for mastery or would I need some more? Thanks so much!
Yes this is enough.