This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Korean Dips HBP/PE9

Started by Ryan Bailey, May 19, 2017 · 6 Replies · 177 Views

Ryan Bailey

Hi Everyone,

I figured I should check in and see if I am on the right track with these.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Alessandro Mainente

Hy Ryan, very nice work here, now it's time to increase the range of motion up to body parallel to the ground.

John Kiggundu

@Alessandro Mainente I didn't know we had to shoot for getting the chest parallel to the ground. Thank you for that information.

Alessandro Mainente

this is the best situation for developing string range fo motion for future variations.

Ryan Bailey

Thanks for the advice so far!

Is this closer to what you are talking about? These are not my best reps but I think I might be headed in the right direction:

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work Ryan, if IM it is ok you can move on.

Suzanna McGee

Wow, @Ryan Bailey, you make it look so smooth. Like a beautiful dance! Congrats.