This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thoracic Bridge DOMS

Started by Ryan Van Fleet, May 19, 2017 · 1 Replies · 97 Views

Ryan Van Fleet

First of all I've been doing the GB series since September and have finally started get in a pretty good routine. I've never felt better. Despite a shrinking in muscle pump I've never looked better.  

One of the series that has helped me the most is thoracic bridges. My shoulder flexion and shoulder pain always feels so much better after I do the series. The one side effect is the DOMS I get in upper half of my torso, particularly the back part of my ribs. For some reason this affects me greatly and I have a hard time waking up and getting active. Has anyone else experienced this? What do you do to help offset this?

 

I'm usually okay with DOMS and can push through, but for some reason this location just shuts me down.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Ryan, same sensations in the past. If you feel like some Needle bites in the abdominal region, it is a sign of too much intensity. next session MUST be more light.