This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE7 Form Check (Single Bar Dip & Static Cat)

Started by Jason McLaughlin, May 19, 2017 · 3 Replies · 83 Views

Jason McLaughlin

Hi guys,

Just started PE7, How does this look?

I know I'm kicking my feet too far forward at the bottom.  And I'm guessing I need to get a little lower.  Is it OK that my belly rubs on the bar?  Anything else?

 

Here is the iM.  I don't see anything wrong with it:

 

Thanks

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Jason McLaughlin,

First of all, very nice setup! :) For your single bar dip, try to avoid touching the bar except for the bottom position (a slight brush at bottom of the dip would be okay). For your static cat, you need to keep working on it and your goal should be that your chest touches the floor. (try looking more forward so your chin is touching the floor instead of your mouth)

Jason McLaughlin

Thanks Leo.  Is it OK for my back to arch as much as it wants when I try to get my chest to the floor?

Leo Trinidad

Thoracic, yes. Make sure you focus on the upper body.