This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Doing IM everyday as daily limbering?

Started by Jonas Berglund, May 18, 2017 · 3 Replies · 175 Views

Jonas Berglund

Hi everyone,,

There are some IMs giving me Such a great feeling for the rest of the day that ive started to do daily, Esp the core IMS... 

 

 

I basicly do 1 set of the 3 core IMs in the mornings, is this ok? 

Would I be better of to couple the IMs with 1set of PE?

Alessandro Mainente

Hy Jonas, it depends on the type of Im, if it is involved some weight then my suggestion it is to follow the weekly schedule of foundations and not more. on the other side if you have some of the stretch series there are many posts where I and other coaches are suggesting some daily limber elements from stretch courses.

Jonas Berglund

Thank you @Alessandro Mainente,, to clearify cat/cow & Standing hip circle are ok doing daily. Stifflegged windmill are not?

Alessandro Mainente

Good examples. you can consider the windmill using the 50% of the current weight.