For the tuck up, im working on straightening My back and compression in the top position, anything else need to improve?
And,, how am I doing in the windmill? By the way, i usually can hold My balance,, i blame the Wind and bumpy ground ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jonas Berglund, May 18, 2017 · 6 Replies · 113 Views
For the tuck up, im working on straightening My back and compression in the top position, anything else need to improve?
And,, how am I doing in the windmill? By the way, i usually can hold My balance,, i blame the Wind and bumpy ground ![]()
Hey Jonas the tuck up looks good, on the windmill you should try to reach in between the legs. actually, you are reaching on the right leg.
@Alessandro Mainente Thank you for the feedback. Am I doing a better job now?
I like it Jonas, nice work.
How am I doing? sorry about the camera work, toes are pointed.
No reply so here is a better angle of My tuck ups, round5 of 9rep,, is this ok form to move forward?
Hi @Jonas Berglund,
Your tuckups are awesome. In your mobility however please fully rotate your shoulder.