Hi there. Im new to GB and been dwelling for about two months on wether to start or not. Finally I thought, now or never!!! I just started the second week of fundamentals and so far it seems like i have the flexibility needed for what I've seen so far. Don't get me wrong, i love the exercises but im no worried I should have gone straight to foundation one instead?!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
First week in to the fundamentals is easy, should I move to foundation one?
Started by Ida Elisabeth Von Achen, May 18, 2017 · 1 Replies · 130 Views
Hi Ida, welcome to GB and the GST world community, if you are completely new so the GST approach I still suggest to visit completely the fundamentals course, the total duration it is only one month. The course will give your more basic confidence on alignments and position, this will speed up the process when you begin to use foundations.