This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Broken finger

Started by Dieter Wichmann, May 17, 2017 · 4 Replies · 66 Views

Dieter Wichmann

Hi,

unfortunately I have broken my left pointer finger. So I can´t do most exercises at the moment.

Therefore I have changed my training. My new schedule is:

Mo: Running

Tu: Legs

We: Running

Th: Legs

Fr: Running

Sa: Legs

So: Running

Mo: Legs and so on...

Hope that I am able to do the single leg squat end of June.

591bd7cc1cced_Bildschirmfoto2017-05-17um06_48_34.thumb.png.1968b4bb1c091bd054cd4dbabf1f051a.png

Pauline Taube

Hi Dieter,

I'm sorry to hear about your finger and hope it recover well.

I recommend to swap some of the days for your Stretch series :)  

Suzanna McGee

Aw, sorry to hear… at least your cast is matching your t-shirt so you look cool  ;-) 

Anyway, I also see a room for tons of hollow body holds and body rocks and all these similar "vicious" things  ;-) ;-) 

Dieter Wichmann
4 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:

Aw, sorry to hear… at least your cast is matching your t-shirt so you look cool  ;-) 

Anyway, I also see a room for tons of hollow body holds and body rocks and all these similar "vicious" things  ;-) ;-) 

Hi Suzanna,

that´s my warmup :-)

Cheers

-Dieter

Luke Searra

Dieter, amazing looking cast ahahaha ! Keep moving and working out around the injury so you do not irritate or jam it, and keep the blood flowing through it and you will recovery sooner rather than later!