This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE12 Bulgarian L

Started by Jin Liu, May 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Jin Liu

How's this for starters? Not sure if it's a good idea, but I like to do as much as I can at the beginning, so I can see what starts to compensate first when I fatigue (sorta a fast way to reveal weakness). Sorry about the tilted angle in the first vid.

 

 

 

Luke Searra

Jin, you are definitely a strong woman and it's GREAT to see. As far as a start goes you are definitely on the right track. Your pull-up is very solid and so is your L in the pull-up. I would like to see how far you can take it.

Alessandro Mainente

False grip it is not required at this level.

Jin Liu

Thanks coaches! I intend to go all the way to the end :)

I like false grip because it gives me more control over elbow orientation. It's a bit of a learning curve to get used to for the bulgarian pullup. But it's worth it.