This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progress Meter?

Started by Bryan Tilton, May 15, 2017 · 1 Replies · 80 Views

Bryan Tilton

Hi everyone,

I just started my GST journey, and am still getting used to some of the lingo (i.e. FL/PE1, etc).  I was wondering if there is a "progress meter" of some sort, or whether one can be created, to show where I am on my journey?  Maybe something that can be put on the dashboard that charts where I'm at for each of the 7 movements? I realize that this journey never really ends (perfection is unattainable, even if mastery is), but it would be helpful and motivating to see how far I've come and how much further I have to go before hitting certain goals such as a full planche or front lever, etc.  Currently, the only way I know how to see where I'm at is to open my next scheduled workout and see what progression number I'm on.

-Bryan

Everett Carroll

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to GB! Here are a couple of links from the 'Introduction' section of your Fitness tab that will be helpful for you:

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/fseriesstrength/

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/f-notation/

You can also view every progression within the courses you own by clicking the Fitness tab and then 'Course Library'.

I hope these are what you're looking for! Please let us know if you have any other questions.