This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stall Bars for Foundation One - when

Started by Nigel Pengelly, May 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 118 Views

Nigel Pengelly

Hi Guys,

I am just finishing the Fundamentals course (and also supplementing this with a Front Split to target my poor hips once a week). I am looking forward to starting the Foundation One course as this seems to be the real meat of the program ... I know from reading the forum you need Stall bars. Can anyone tell me exactly when i.e. should i get these or make sure i have access from day one or do i have some time to get mine sorted?

 

Any other tips from the pro's please. :)

 

Regards, Nigel

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hy Nigel, well the stall bar are used from the first element of Rope Climbing progression but they can be substituted for the moment, they are on the other side necessary around the 4th element of manna progression.

Nigel Pengelly

Thanks Alessandro.

 

If i am training 4-5 times per week how many weeks into the "4th element of manna progression"is that? There's a bit to organise to get these installed and my local gym doesn't have any. Many thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

I'm sorry but I cannot know how many weeks you have to spend around PE1-2-3 and their corresponding IM.