This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1, PE2

Started by Jessica Webber, May 14, 2017 · 3 Replies · 46 Views

Jessica Webber

I'm on PE2 step 1 now, but I never posted a form check for PE1, so here are both.  I plain forgot to record the second IM.  

SL PE1 20170514

SL PE2 20170514

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jessica follows my comment:

-PE1 it is ok

-PE2 must be revisited, the goal it is not to reach the floor with the elbow but the twist at the spine. so simply hold the elbow in the starting position always (you should feel the posterior delt engaged) then twist the spine until the elbow reaches the floor. the point it is that the elbow reaches the floor due to the twist and not due to the arm adduction.

Jessica Webber

So glad I posted a form check before wasting more time doing it wrong.  Is this correct?

SLS PE1 20170523

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jessica,

Nice adjustment. Your form looks much better. Squeeze your gluts and push your hips forward slightly to help hit PPT. Awesome job so far!