This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE1

Started by Jessica Webber, May 14, 2017 · 2 Replies · 55 Views

Jessica Webber

I used different angles, hopefully that helps.  For the IM, am I leaning too far back?  I've noticed it's harder if I try to sit up more, so I'm thinking I should be sitting up more.

SPL PE1 20170514

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jessica well the PE it is ok, on the IM try to avoid the butt to left the floor. Also, I suggest passing some time in the position where you begin to lift the butt from the floor, try to stay with both the glutes on the floor and push a bit with the opposite hand the knee inside.

Jessica Webber

Thanks, I'll post another form check for the IM at a later date.  Today I can't do this at all (must have injured myself somehow).