This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F2 Interface

Started by Dustyevsky Silvester, May 13, 2017 · 8 Replies · 138 Views

Dustyevsky Silvester

I would like to recommend an option added to the F2 interface in-order to more accurately represent logged workouts. 

In F1 the "repeat" emoji allows you to log completed work even if it was sufficiently difficult to do again next workout. 

I think it would be beneficial to have a repeat option available in F2, in addition to "log sets and reps", so I can better track the work I've attempted but am not prepared to move ahead on. 

Thanks. 

Everett Carroll

Hi Dustyevsky,

Thanks for your suggestion. In the F2 interface, although there is not a 'Fine' smiley face, you will sometimes repeat a step. It simply depends on how many reps you complete each step. For example, if you are scheduled to perform 5x5r but only complete 5r, 5r, 5r, 5r, and 4r, you will be kept on the same step for your next session. 

Dustyevsky Silvester

Everett. I have often completed all the sets and reps (e.g. 5x5) but not necessarily to the technical standard. In future I will use your 5x4 suggestion as a workaround for the "fine" smiley. 

Thanks. 

Patrick Johnston

I've logged my reps 5x5 on SLS/SE1, which is the required sets and reps for "mastery", but the program is not automatically advancing.  Is there something I need to do or something I am doing wrong?

Briac Roquet

SLS/SE1 is the last progression of F2. Have you purchased F3? If not, there's your answer. If you did purchase it, check you didn't unintentionally checked 'failed mobility'. If that's still not the answer, you'll have to contact technical support.

Hope this helps! :)

Everett Carroll

Hi Patrick,

Briac's first suggestions is the answer. To advance to the next progression, you'll need to upgrade to Foundation Three. 

Bjoern Gromoll

I also find the sets/reps setup on F2 not so great. I liked the emoji tracking much much better. For allot of reasons. Including the one mentioned earlier.

Patrick Johnston

I agree with Bjoern.  IMHO, it would be nice to see thing uniform across the programs.  I probably feel this more than many others because I am in F1 on many exercises and F2 on others.

Everett Carroll

Thanks for the feedback you guys. The increased accountability as the courses progress is simply a part of your growth as an athlete. The same programming exists behind the scenes. The logging simply becomes more specific.