This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Standing trunk circle

Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, May 13, 2017 · 6 Replies · 141 Views

Nikhil Das Nomula

Does any feel dizzy when doing these ? 

Josh Earl

Yep. :)

Everett Carroll

Hey Nikhil,

I definitely used to. Your body should adapt to these fairly quickly, but if the dizziness is affecting your next set or feels exceptionally uncomfortable, feel free to reduce the number of reps for now. 

Nikhil Das Nomula

Aah ok, yea it's affecting the next set, will reduce the reps for now. Thank you Coach Everett Carroll

Anthony Del Balso

I have recently been experiencing virtigo, even when sitting still. This exercise I am not able to do without feeling sick anymore. Could you suggest a substitute mobility exercise? I can do the hip circles mobility, it feels like a good substitute though it doesn't target my lumbar spine as much as the trunk circles.

Craig Copeland

Anthony:

you might consider googling “Epley maneuver” and then looking on YouTube for videos. I perform this maneuver at home every 4-5 months for benign positional vertigo. Of course, you should also consult your medical professional for a proper diagnosis. 
Good luck,

Craig

Anthony Del Balso
On 6/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, Craig Copeland said:

Anthony:

you might consider googling “Epley maneuver” and then looking on YouTube for videos. I perform this maneuver at home every 4-5 months for benign positional vertigo. Of course, you should also consult your medical professional for a proper diagnosis. 
Good luck,

Craig

 

On 6/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, Craig Copeland said:

Anthony:

you might consider googling “Epley maneuver” and then looking on YouTube for videos. I perform this maneuver at home every 4-5 months for benign positional vertigo. Of course, you should also consult your medical professional for a proper diagnosis. 
Good luck,

Craig

Thank you Craig!