So I am on day three of adding carbs to dinner. It feels great!! I have been doing the very low carb thing but occassionally going on a bender at night, or eating too late, or eating too much a dinner. I think it was just my body calling for carbs the whole time. But, I am having a hard time not going hog wild. I'm overweight, middle aged and insulin resistant and the carbs tend to go right to fat. I do need some portion control. Unfortunately, my appetite tells me to go face first into a plate of sushi rolls..... I'm thinking 1/2 cup should be good?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Starting carbs after being VLC (very low carb/keto)
Started by Elke Saunders, May 12, 2017 · 2 Replies · 70 Views
Hey Elke,
Portion sizes come into play more specifically later in the course. For now, just focus on getting the most favorable dinner starches and you should be good until you reach step 16. Keep it up!
Ok. It settled down after a couple of days. Potatoes are the most satiating so far.