This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Vertical Lunge Bent 6 months progress

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, May 12, 2017 · 1 Replies · 153 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi everyone

I was very happy today when I compared my old pic of this exercise with the pic I take today. Vertical Lunge Bent become a priority for me because I had very very tight hip flexors and was causing to me many pains and problems in gb curriculum. My hamstring flexibility is still terrible but I m happy with seeing progress in other areas. I have a broken disc in my lower back and cause me pain many times during the year. This exercise was a balsam for my body together with some others. The first pic is 6 months ago, the second today. In the first one I couldn t place my leg on the wall. My beginning was hard and I think I started very tight but I m happy with this progress! :) Thanks GB!

Edit: I forgot to mention in the first pic is the straight version.

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00240.JPG

Jeffrey Bittner

Wow, Antonio!

You've made some awesome progress. Thank you for sharing!