This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE16 - Questions

Started by Christopher Bassett 264228, May 12, 2017 · 2 Replies · 133 Views

Christopher Bassett 264228

Hi All

I would just like to get some clarity on this exercise.

1) Should I be performing this back to wall? (On the forums I saw some people say yes but I saw Coach said no and the program picture is back-to-wall)
2) Would there be any added benefit in performing these on an elevated surface to get the full ROM or should I just focus on non-elevated?

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hi Christopher, 

1. Back to the wall is or freestanding are your options here.

If this is the thread you are referring to, then Coach's response is to a question about doing this with stomach to wall. 

Christopher Bassett 264228

Hi Everett

That is indeed the thread, I just saw the date Coach answered and wanted to make sure the answer is still the same now.

Thank you for clarifying those questions :)