This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1

Started by Josh Earl, May 11, 2017 · 6 Replies · 82 Views

Josh Earl

How are these looking?

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Josh,

Nice work. I would like to see you slow down your reps and work on smoothing things out. On some of your reps you pick up a bit of "jerking" into your tuck up. Doing this makes the exercise easier which in the long run will make things more difficult. By building more strength now you will save yourself time later on down the line.

You're doing great, keep it up!

Josh Earl
13 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Josh,

Nice work. I would like to see you slow down your reps and work on smoothing things out. On some of your reps you pick up a bit of "jerking" into your tuck up. Doing this makes the exercise easier which in the long run will make things more difficult. By building more strength now you will save yourself time later on down the line.

You're doing great, keep it up!

Great, I'll focus on slowing these down. I started doing them faster to try to improve my compression at the top, and in hindsight that clearly sounds like cheating. :)

Back to work!

Josh Earl

@Jeffrey Bittner how is this:

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Josh. It looks good!

Josh Earl

Woot! MN/PE2 here I come!

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner.

Jeffrey Bittner

Happy to help, Josh. You're doing an awesome job!