This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Supine band pulls

Started by Leigh Kettle, May 11, 2017 · 2 Replies · 83 Views

Leigh Kettle

https://youtu.be/HkwfWzubej0

https://youtu.be/-2fMB04ksiU

hey guys

ive finally sourced and therefore ordered myself some bungee straps but for now I'm struggling along with my stretch straps on this exercise and as weeks pass by I felt it  time I had to get in a form check in fear of not doing myself any favours here 

your feedback is very much appreciated on this exercise as (amongst others on the tb series ) this is  one I also really struggle with 

I've also posted a video without the band to see if there is anything you can identify here that may be causing me issue with this particular exercise - 

many thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Leight , I like it, definitely. go for the band variation.

Leigh Kettle

Thanks Alex will do