This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE2 form check

Started by Edward Henigin, May 10, 2017 · 1 Replies · 27 Views

Edward Henigin

ugh I hate seeing myself on video, I look so funny. Whatever. Coaching/feedback is good, right? it's worth it.

SL PE2

Thank you

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Edward,

It looks like you are off to a good start. On your PE, you are picking up a small amount of pike in the hips. Work on squeezing your gluts and pushing the hips forward slightly to help hit PPT.

On your iM, I suggest placing your feet slightly closer together. As you do this exercise, try to keep your knees straight. On some of your reps it looks like you might be pushing too hard. While you should be working to improve your Range of Motion, this movement should not be extremely uncomfortable. Allow your body some time to adjust. Still be sure that you are getting a good stretch, but do not to push too hard too soon.