This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1 and iM

Started by Jennifer Morgan, May 9, 2017 · 7 Replies · 76 Views

Jennifer Morgan

Hello, Coaches!  Would you please check my form and let me know if I can advance?  P.S. I thought I'd smile for the camera while doing the mobility.  It's strange how that actually helps.

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Jennifer,

You are doing a good job on your PE. There are two points I want you to focus more on:

1. Make sure your shoulders are protracted.

2. Engage your core and keep a posterior pelvic tilt. 

The iM is looking good, the smile too ;) 

Keep smiling and train well :) 

Jennifer Morgan

Ok, thank you.  I do have lumbar lordosis, so believe it or not, I am focusing on PPT here.  Always room for improvement.  Did not know that I wasn't protracting properly so I'll work on that, too.  Thank you!

Jennifer Morgan

Hi, there!  Can you tell me if this set up looks better, if I'm on the right track.  Trying to really concentrate on PPT.  It looks like at the end I lose the protraction, so I still need to work on that a bit.  Thank you!

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Jennifer,

There is a clear improvement here so really nice job! My only suggestion is to engage your glutes and core a little bit more. Everything else is looking good. Keep at it! 

Pauline Taube

Nice adjustment, Jennifer!

Jennifer Morgan

Hello, again!  Have I improved on this?  Thank you!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jennifer,

You're on the right track. Like Everett said, you are still picking up a small amount of pike in the hips. Squeezing your gluts will help you to hit PPT. On top of that, pushing your hips forward slightly will also help you hit PPT.

Nice job on your iM!