This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 iM

Started by Josh Earl, May 9, 2017 · 3 Replies · 40 Views

Josh Earl

How is my form and ROM looking for my twisting windmills:

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Josh,

It looks good. You are doing a nice job of pushing tall through the shoulder at the top of each rep. I recommend spreading your feet apart slightly. Keep focusing on squeezing the knees throughout your set.

Josh Earl
18 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Josh,

It looks good. You are doing a nice job of pushing tall through the shoulder at the top of each rep. I recommend spreading your feet apart slightly. Keep focusing on squeezing the knees throughout your set.

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner. When I started GST last August I couldn't even reach my knees on this. 

I'll spread my feet a bit more, which should actually make it easier, and make sure to keep after those knees. 

And work on upping the weight to 10 lbs. :) 

Jeffrey Bittner

That's awesome Josh! Congratulations on the great improvement. I'm looking forward to seeing even more of your progress. Keep it up!